Ethereum Debit Card & Bitcoin Crypto Cards reviewed 2021
We have reviewed the best Bitcoin Debit Cards, Ethereum are the future – and with a Top rated Bitcoin or Crypto Debit Card, you can pay anywhere on this planet where Credit- or Debit Cards are accepted with the Crypto Currency of your choice.
Together with your Bitcoin Wallet, you can replace about most of all services a normal Bank can provide to you. If you want to invest and trade, you can choose a crypto currency broker from a big variety of websites as well.
Best private Bitcoin debit card solution
Even if no perfect solution exists for total privacy with convenience for Bitcoin debit cards, a workable compromise can be reached. A user wishing to maintain privacy can acquire an unverified card and either stay below the limit, or simply acquire multiple unverified Ethereum cards, moving to a new one once the lifetime.
While this approach can be vastly inconvenient with heavy card use (possibly a new card per month or more), if major bills are handled separately, all expenses possible are paid directly in Ether or Bitcoin, and almost all other purchases are handled by either Bitcoin & Ethereum gift cards or cash, card use can be kept to a minimum. Using a Bitcoin debit card in this way, an unverified card may be able to last a year or possibly more.
- Crypto.com Visa Card: Convert your cryptocurrency and spend it anywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Crypto.com App: Buy and sell an ever-growing number of cryptocurrencies at the real exchange rate. You can use the app to receive, store, and send cryptocurrency too.
- Crypto Pay: Buy gift cards for many popular brands and top-up your phone with cryptocurrencies. In the future, this will also allow merchants to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and other popular cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto Earn: Earn up to 12% interest on your cryptocurrency deposits.
- Crypto Credit: Deposit cryptocurrency and get credit to spend on your Crypto.com Visa Card.
- Crypto.com Exchange: Trade popular cryptocurrencies on your desktop with low trading fees (up to 0.16%).
- Crypto.com DeFi Wallet: Store cryptocurrencies in a user-custodial wallet (i.e. you control the private keys). Can be connected with ‘DeFi Swap’, where you can swap between tokens and earn interest on your cryptocurrencies.
Resolving timed out after 5515 milliseconds